Activities in hospitals and family homes
The “Hakol Mehalev” volunteer activities takes place 365 days a year in the pediatric and adult departments of selected hospitals throughout the country:
• Orchestras and artists
• Volunteers perform to the patients and their families
• Parties in rehabilitation departments
Distribution of food baskets and coupons.
Aside from the costs of daily living, families are forced to cope with astronomical expenses for the treatment of the sick family member.
• The Hakol Mehalev organization provides financial support
• Distributes food baskets and vouchers
• Every Friday they distribute prepared food, challah and sweets for Shabbat
Medical advice and guidance
In Israel, medical consultation that arose from needs that where expressed to us during field work
• The best doctors and experts in Israel in all fields of medicine
• Experts give of their vast experience for no cost
Sick children have to stop the routine of living, and live through a painful and threatening world of doctors, treatments and fear of death.
Hakol Mehalev volunteers fulfill the wishes of the sick children and mobilize necessary services to continue the struggle for life:
• Amusement Park or other special attraction
• New laptop, tablet, iPad
• Special games
Current activity in various military bases
The organization has also set itself the goal to cheer and pamper the soldiers and the security forces who are sacrificing their lives to safeguard the Jewish people:
• Chanukah parties and candle lighting ceremony
• Distribution of Mishloach Manot and reading Megillah on Purim
• Playing an orchestra in IDF bases throughout the country